Recipe by Diane Hathaway
This recipe is so simple and versatile. On a picnic we don't worry about dirty hands, we just pull down the foil and eat til it's gone. Using tortillas are a great way to get the kids involved in making their own snacks. My grandkids have put just about everything in them including candy bars, jelly, and as simple as cinnamon, butter and sugar. One of their favorites is cinnamon and marshmallow,
Top Review by flower7
Loved loved loved this! I had a couple 6" tortillas left from another recipe and I needed to use them. This was the perfect use! I had to reduce the amounts quite a bit since my tortillas were smaller (and really just used what looked good.) I've always liked the p.b. & choc. combo but the slight saltiness of the tortilla and the sweetness of the marshmallows were great additions. I always have p.b., choc. chips, and m'mallows around so I will be making this any time I have extra tortillas to use. Thanks for the recipe Diane!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread about 2 T peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Top with about 1/4 cup of marshmallows and 2 T chocolate chips.
- Roll up and wrap in aluminum foil and seal tightly Bake at 375 for about 5-10 minutes or until chips and marshmallows are melted.
- You may also microwave these but will need to wrap in plastic wrap.
- Times will vary according to your microwave.
- I have also made these in advance and wrapped in foil to take on a picnic.
- When you're ready for dessert just put them on the grill for 5-10 minutes depending on how hot your grill is.