Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
Another tasty treat from the 100 Calorie Snacks & More cookbook. Using cocoa-flavored rice cereal, low-fat graham crackers and mini marshmallows you get a satisfying s'mores-like treat without the guilt of calories, fat and carbs.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cocoa-flavored sweetened crispy rice cereal
- 6 whole low-fat honey graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute, sucralose-brown sugar blend
- 3 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 ounce milk chocolate chips (optional) or 1 ounce semisweet chips, melted (optional)
- Lightly spray 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place cereal in large bowl. Crumble graham crackers into 1/4-inch pieces; add to bowl. Toss to combine.
- Combine margarine and sucralose-brown sugar blend in large microwavable bowl; microwave on HIGH 25 to 30 seconds or until margarine is melted. Add 2 1/2 cups marshmallows; microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add marshmallow mixture to cereal mixture; stir to coat. Add remaining 1 cup marshmallows; stir until blended. Press evenly into prepared pan using waxed paper. Cool completely. Drizzle with chocolate, if desired. Cut into squares.