Recipe by Shawn C
This is not the usual rice Crispy Treats. But sure to be great for the choclate addict
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 10 ounces marshmallows, regular
- 6 cups cereal, kellogs cocoa krispies
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker, broken
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- in microwave safe bowl melt margarine and marshmallows at high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. and stir until smooth.
- add cereal and graham cracker pieces. stir until coated. lightly form into a 13x9 pan that is coated with non stick spray.
- sprinkle the top with chocolate chips and marshmallows on top.