Recipe by Cuistot
From Pillsbury Holiday Cookies
Top Review by AmandaMcMom
AMAZING! Everyone that had one was practically drooling over how good these were. I made a small mistake, I only made 24 cookies because I used a tablespoon to form the dough. But it worked out great they were big and chewy and delicious. I will be making these again for sure!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups mini marshmallows, about 120
- 6 1⁄4 ounces milk chocolate candy bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325.
- In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beat until blended. Add flour, cracker crumbs and salt. Beat on low speed 1 minute or until stiff dough forms.
- Shape dough by heaping teaspoonfuls into 60 balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. With thumb, make indention in center of each.
- Bake 10-12 min or until cookies are firm and edges are just beginning to brown. Lightly press 2 marshmallows in center of each cookie; bake 2-3 minutes longer. Top marshmallows on each cookies with 1 rectangle of chocolate' let stand till soft, smear with knife. Let stand until chocolate is set.