Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is an oldie from Kraft. My kids love this so much. Needs to freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) carton chocolate Cool Whip, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and margarine in a small bowl.
- Press into the bottom of a foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan.
- Microwave chocolate squares and milk in a bowl on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time.
- Stir until chocolate is totally melted.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until cool, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip and 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread over crust.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- Garnish with additional graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in freezer.