Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My SIL makes these and they are to die for.
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 2 graham cracker squares
- mini marshmallows
- mini chocolate chip
- Add the marshmallow creme to the container of an electric blender.
- Add in the chocolate syrup and milk.
- Add the ice on top and crumble the graham crackers over the ice.
- Cover and blend on high until smooth and all the marshmallow creme has been incorporated.
- Pour mixture into 2 chilled glasses; garnish with the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Yummmmmmy. I made this for the family to go along with a breakfast meal for dinner. I followed the recipe to the letter and it was very good. We didn't taste much of the marshmallow or graham cracker, but that didn't matter to us. We liked it as is. Thank you for sharing this cold treat.
Thanks! This was great for my daughter who just had her tonsils removed!
this broke my blender :( I think it's because I put the marshmallow in first and the cold stuff that was added on top froze it up. It is a fairly new blender too. Maybe you should add the marshmallows on top of everything else