Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My SIL makes these and they are to die for.
Top Review by mommyoffour
Yummmmmmy. I made this for the family to go along with a breakfast meal for dinner. I followed the recipe to the letter and it was very good. We didn't taste much of the marshmallow or graham cracker, but that didn't matter to us. We liked it as is. Thank you for sharing this cold treat.
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 2 graham cracker squares
- mini marshmallows
- mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the marshmallow creme to the container of an electric blender.
- Add in the chocolate syrup and milk.
- Add the ice on top and crumble the graham crackers over the ice.
- Cover and blend on high until smooth and all the marshmallow creme has been incorporated.
- Pour mixture into 2 chilled glasses; garnish with the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.