Recipe by mums the word
Here is a great idea for all the campers, found in the June 2008 issue of Family Fun magazine. Why didn't I think of this????
Directions See How It's Made
- For each roll-up, spoon 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and about a dozen mini marshmallows onto the tortilla.
- Fold and wrap the tortilla as you would a burrito, and then wrap in foil.
- Set on campfire coals for about 4 minutes, or place on grill for about 8 min, flipping halfway through cooking time.
- Use tongs to remove from heat and carefully unfold the foil.
- Be sure the filling is cool enough to eat before serving.