Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a great go to recipe for a fun holiday dessert. For Christmas use red and green M&M's for Thanksgiving use orange and yellow, Halloween black and orange. The possibilities are endless! Oh and did I mention they are scrumptious!
- 1 (18 ounce) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Dust your hands with flour and press cookie dough evenly in bottom of pan to form the crust.
- Bake 16-19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Bake 2-3 minutes longer until marshmallows are puffy.
- In a sauce pan, melt chip and oil over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Sprinkle M&Ms over warm bars.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate mixture.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Should make 36 bars, 9 rows by 4 rows.