Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
Smore's and ice cream- a great combination!
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- chocolate ice cream
- vanilla ice cream
Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, cut-up
- Heat broiler.
- Break graham crackers into squares (you should have 18 squares), and place on a baking sheet.
- Layer chocolate bars on six of the graham crackers; cover the remaining crackers with marshmallows.
- Place under the broiler until chocolate is just slightly melted and marshmallows are slightly browned (do not walk away!), 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Remove from oven, and while still warm, transfer one marshmallow-topped cracker to each serving dish.
- Add a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
- Top chocolate ice cream with a chocolate-covered cracker, and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top vanilla ice cream with another marshmallow-covered cracker, and drizzle with hot fudge sauce.
- Sere immediately.
- Hot Fudge Sauce: In a small saucepan, combine all of the ingredients.
- Cook over med-high heat, stirring, until the chocolate is melted and combined with the milk.
- Remove from the heat.
- Cool sauce slightly before using, or store in an airtight container in the frig up to two weeks.
- Before serving, reheat in saucepan or microwave, sitting occasionally.