Recipe by ammi
A variation of the old classic s'more. It's so easy and SOOOOO yummy!
Top Review by winterrace
A great way to change up the best treat ever! I like to substitute Reese's Peanut butter cups and the mini Milky Ways (cut in half lengthwise) for the Hershey's. I have to admit I prefer the Milky Way over Hershey's.
- 1 graham cracker
- 1⁄2 Hershey Bar
- 1 jumbo marshmallows (roasted or microwaved)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the graham cracker in half.
- Spread peanut butter over cracker (add more if desired -- i always desire!).
- Place 1/2 Hershey's bar on top of peanut butter.
- Place marshmallow on top of Hershey's bar.
- Finally, put the other 1/2 of the graham cracker on top.
- Eat, fall in love and enjoy!
- Repeat steps 1-6 until satisfied.