Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
For anyone who loves smores! I got this recipe off the back of a Keebler pie crust. I tried it and it is super de-lish! My whole family loved it! I will be making this again and again. It's easy too!
- 1 keebler ready crust 2 extra servings graham cracker pie crust
- 12 ounces chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- 30 regular marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 6 ounces hot fudge, warmed
- chocolate syrup
- Place chocolate bar, marshmallows, and milk in medium sauce pan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
- Fold 1 and 1/2 cups whipped topping into chocolate mixture.
- Spread thin layer of warm hot fudge over bottom of pie crust.
- Gently spoon marshmallow mixture into crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with chocolate syrup.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe is always a huge hit--a little decadent, but absolutely delicious. I use real whipped topping per Keebler recipe from back of pie crust circa 1994.
I Made This for A Family Reunion and It Was Gone In 10 Minutes.
Great tasting pie and this is comming from not much of a chocolate lover. Everyone in the family loved this. Topping with the remaining whipped topping and swirling the chocolate syrup on it make for a lovely looking pie. I plan to make it for Thanksgiving and maybe using so chocolate frosting in my pastry tube to decorate the outer edge and hide the aluminum pan. I will post a picture at that time. Thanks for sharing.