Recipe by swissms
The flavor of traditional s'mores in a very indulgent pie. From Land O'Lakes.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
WOW! What a delicious pie and so easy to make. I don't eat sweets, but I did taste this one so to add my review. DH was drooling all over himself when he had a slice. The chocolate filling was to die for. I used Milky Way Candy bars and a little chocolate chips as I ran out of the Milky Way, and that made a fantastic filling. So rich and tasty. The topping was also just fabulous. As I didn't have any more candy bars, I topped my pie with toffee bites which really added a lot of flavor and a little crunch and I think the next time I make this I'll do the same. Thank you so much for sharing this "have to make again" pie. Made for PRMR
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely crushed graham crackers (about 18)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 (7 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9" pie dish. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Heat 2/3 cup whipping cream in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cream just comes to a boil (2-3 minutes). Remove from heat. Add all remaining filling ingredients; stir until smooth. Pour over cooled crust. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Combine 1 1/3 cups whipping cream and marshmallow creme in large bowl. Beat at high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread over chocolate filling. Garnish with candy bar pieces. Refrigerate at last 4 hours or overnight.