Recipe by Iron Bloomers
The name speaks for itself--S'More! This is a Nestles recipe from an old calendar.
Top Review by Diana Adcock
This was a huge hit. The only thing I did was add 1 cup of chopped walnuts, 1/2 in the chocolate mixture and 1/2 on top. No leftovers this morning! Thanks for posting this one. Di
- 1 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt 1 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows.
- Do not over heat.
- Pour into large bowl; cool to room temperature.
- Whip cream in smaller bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 3 cups of the whipped cream and remaining 2 cups marshmallows into cooled chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into crust; swirling top.
- Garnish with remaining whipped cream and last 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Chill several hours.