1/5 Photos of S'more Parfaits
1 hr 10 mins
Very simple dessert that shows off very pretty. From Quick Cooking 2003 presented by V. Oyer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- 2Spoon 3 tbls of pudding mix into bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses.
- 3Layer each glass with 1/4 c cracker crumbs, then another 3 tbls. pudding, 1/4 c marshmallows and 1 tbls. chocolate chips.
- 4Top glass with remaining pudding and the crumbs.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 hour minimum before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'more Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 659.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 51.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g