Very simple dessert that shows off very pretty. From Quick Cooking 2003 presented by V. Oyer.
Make and share this S'more Parfaits recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Spoon 3 tbls of pudding mix into bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses.
- Layer each glass with 1/4 c cracker crumbs, then another 3 tbls. pudding, 1/4 c marshmallows and 1 tbls. chocolate chips.
- Top glass with remaining pudding and the crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour minimum before serving.