Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very simple dessert that shows off very pretty. From Quick Cooking 2003 presented by V. Oyer.
- 2 cups cold low-fat milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers (about 24 squares)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 4 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Spoon 3 tbls of pudding mix into bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses.
- Layer each glass with 1/4 c cracker crumbs, then another 3 tbls. pudding, 1/4 c marshmallows and 1 tbls. chocolate chips.
- Top glass with remaining pudding and the crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour minimum before serving.
I made this as a multiple serving layered dessert in a casserole pan, instead of as parfaits. I wanted something quick and this was, but the flavor was just okay, not super special, think I'd rather do the eclair dessert.
I used graham cracker crumbs. This is a quick dessert to do and so yummy. Thanks HokiesMom :) Made for Holiday tag game
Simple and yummy! There were 6 of us for dessert so I doubled the recipe and had a 4 yo help me make them. Fun had by all. Very nice simple dessert. Thanks Hokies. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag.