Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was in my local newspaper. I haven't tried it yet, but it's here for "safe keeping". Something the kids will love. It's the winner of a recent pancake contest. Winner was Cindy Trantham and kids--Ryan, Shelby, and Ellery. Thanks guys!
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker, coarsely crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- Mix the pancake mix and water according to the package directions.
- Stir in the grahams, mini chips and marshmallow cream.
- Cook on a hot griddle according to package directions until golden brown.
This one didn't really work for me, not sure whether it was the pancake mixture used but my pancakes turned out quite dry which was disappointing, loved the idea of this but in theory it didn't work for me.
the marshmellow creame kept burning and sticking to the pan, even with the heat at the lowest setting possible. When finished the marshmellow also gave the pancakes a texture like they were uncooked all the way.
we had these for breakfast this morning... i loved them, husband said they were good, kids said they were ok...note, my kids are not breakfast eaters...changes i made, i used graham cracker crumbs, regular size milk chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows (didn't have exactly what recipe called for)..will make these again on "special occasions"...just a thought, leave out the chips and use chocolate syrup???