Recipe by Dine & Dish
I love S'mores over the campfire. When we aren't out camping and I have the craving, I make this yummy and easy treat! My kids love it too!
- 16 regular marshmallows
- 16 bamboo skewers, broken in half
- 4 honey graham crackers
- 6 ounces chocolate almond bark (3 squares)
Directions See How It's Made
- Push each skewer 3/4 of the way through each marshmallow. Set aside.
- Finely crush graham crackers and place in a shallow bowl.
- In a 1 cup liquid measuring cup, melt almond bark according to package instructions.
- Holding onto stick, dip each marshmallow into almond bark. Allow excess almond bark to drip off. Roll in crushed crackers.
- Best if served immediately, but may be stored in an airtight container.