Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Mmmmm... All the deliciousness of a s'more baked into a muffin! I always use extra chocolate and marshmallows. From 750 Best Muffin Recipes. Tip: Leave the marshmallows out on a plate for a day or two to get stale - they'll hold their shape better during baking.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups marshmallows, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, egg, oil, and vanilla, until will blended. Whisk in buttermilk until blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended. Gently fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup of the marshmallows.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with the remaining marshmallow and gently press into patter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 to 21 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool.