Recipe by Lauren Clark
These are one of my family's favorites. They remind us of camping out with every bite!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 squares)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Combine egg, buttermilk and oil; mix well.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows.
- Fill greased jumbo muffin cups three fourths full.
- Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
- Serve warm.