Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are one of my family's favorites. They remind us of camping out with every bite!
Make and share this S'more Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Combine egg, buttermilk and oil; mix well.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows.
- Fill greased jumbo muffin cups three fourths full.
- Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
- Serve warm.
I created this recipe for a Taste of Home contest. I really I am glad everyone likes it. Thank you Lauren, for sharing it with RecipeZaar. Enjoy everyone! P. Ivbuls
Very good, good taste and moist. I agree that this is not a strong s'more flavour, but it is enough. I think any sweeter and it would be a cupcake. The family enjoyed and I will make again.
Delicious & unique! They taste as good as they sound & are very moist! I didn't think 1/2 cup of graham crackers would make a difference to the flavour but you could really taste & smell the graham!!!