Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great summer treat.
- 9 honey graham crackers, broken in half, divided
- 1 cup kraft microwavable chocolate fudge topping, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- PLACE 9 of the graham squares in single layer on bottom of foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Spread evenly with 1/2 cup of the fudge topping; sprinkle with marshmallows.
- COVER with layers of ice cream and remaining 1/2 cup fudge topping; top with the remaining 9 graham squares. Cover with foil.
- FREEZE several hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 10 minute before cutting into nine sandwich squares to serve. Store leftover sandwiches in freezer.
- Storage Tip:
- Wrap ice cream sandwiches individually in plastic wrap or foil. Store in freezer up to 1 week.
A great tasting treat---Will be making it again .