- 15 graham cracker squares
- 6 (1/2 gallon) cups cookies & cream ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Place graham crackers in bottom of 13x9 inch pan to form crust.
- Spoon and spread ice cream evenly over graham crackers.
- Place in freezer.
- In small bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat one minute or until thickened and smooth.
- Beat in ice cream topping until smooth.
- Spread over ice cream layer.
- Cove; freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes before serving.