Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This snack mix has all the "goodies" you could ever hope to find in one bowl. And to top it off it is low in fat too!
- 2 cups Honey Graham cereal
- 2 cups low-fat granola or 2 cups fat-free granola
- 2 cups all-bran cereal, squares
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat margarine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruit or 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 275°F
- Combine cereals in nonstick 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
- Melt margarine in small pan; stir in honey and cinnamon.
- Pour margarine mixture evenly over cereal mixture; toss till cereal is well coated.
- Spread mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or till crisp, stirring after 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Add marshmallows, fruit bits and chocolate chips; toss to mix.