Recipe by hannahactually
I sort of made this up last night, based on the recipe for Pumpkin Fluffernuggets by Hungry-Girl.com. You can also use sugar-free and fat-free versions of these products, which I did, and you won't have to compromise any taste. :) Cook time is freeze time.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 sheets graham crackers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pudding mix and 1 1/2 Cups milk in medium-sized bowl.
- Whisk and set aside until firm, about 4-5 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Stir well, until creamy, to combine.
- Fold in 1/2 Cups chocolate chips and 1/2 Cup mini marshmallows.
- Stir in crushed graham crackers.
- Set out 30 muffin papers.
- Spoon mixture into muffin papers.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Keep in freezer until serving.