Recipe by Rollin in the Dough!
This is a great party dip or quick snack. Can make in microwave, on stovetop or even in the crockpot. From Pillsbury, it will leave you wanting S'more!!
Top Review by Tamaretta
I made this for my daughter to take to a party in a glass pie plate. She said when they ran out of pretzels and graham crackers, they were using spoons to scoop it up! I used mini marshmallows instead of marshmallow crème (easier IMO) and put it under the broiler to toast the marshmallows. Later, she zapped it for a minute in the microwave to make it gooey again before serving. Would def make again ESP when you need a quick easy and yummy dessert/dip! Thanks for posting! PS - Kroger still makes the graham sticks as of 9-2013.
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 13 ounces graham cracker sticks, one box
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave choc. chips and condensed milk on HIGH 1-2 min until chips are melted (Be sure not to burn) mix well.
- Pour into 9" glass pie pan, spreading evenly.
- Drop marshmallow creme by Tablespoonfuls randomly over choc mixture.
- Microwave on HIGH about 30 seconds or until creme is softened.
- Immediatly with knife, make several small swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating mabled appearance.
- Serve immediatly with graham sticks for dipping.