Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
MMMMMM! S'mores! Recipe from Oct 2005 Pillsbury cookbook. New recipe for your microwave.
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 (13 ounce) box graham cracker sticks
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on high 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted. Stir to mix well.
- Pour into 9 inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.
- Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on high about 30 seconds or until marshmallow cream is softened.
- Immediately with knife, make several small swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.
- Serve immediately with graham sticks for dipping.
- TIP:Store leftover dip covered, in the refrigerator. If using plastic wrap, remove it when the dip is completely cold or the wrap will stick. To reheat the dip, uncover and microwave it on high for 30 seconds- 2 minutes or until the chocolate is softened.