Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a wonderful way to enjoy a S'more, either at home, or around the campfire.
- Microwave directions:.
- Place one tortilla on a microwave safe plate.
- Cut 2 marshmallows into 8 pieces and place on half of the tortilla.
- Break 2 pieces of chocolate in half, making 4 pieces and place around marshmallows.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Microwave on high 15-30 seconds or until gooey.
- Cut into thirds and enjoy.
- Campfire directions:.
- Spray your cast iron pie iron with a release spray such as Pam.
- Place one flour tortilla on one side.
- Cut 4 marshmallows into 16 pieces and place on the tortilla.
- Break 4 pieces of chocolate in half, making 8 pieces and place around marshmallows.
- Place a second tortilla on top, and close the pie iron.
- Put the pie iron into the hot coals of your campfire for approximately five minutes, rotating once.
- Open pie iron and slide the S'more-dilla onto a plate, cutting into sixths and enjoy.