- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 regular size milk chocolate candy bars, divided
- 12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and melted butter in a bowl.
- Use a mini muffin pan and place a small scoop of crumb mixture into each cup.
- Press the mixture to form a cup.
- Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until edges bubble and remove from oven.
- Break candy bar into rectangles and cut marshmallows in half.
- Place one piece of chocolate into each cup and top with a marshmallow.
- Bake for another minute or two or until the marshmallow is soft.
- Remove and cool.
- Melt the remaining candy bars and dip each s'more into the chocolate mixture.
- Let stand until set and enjoy.