1/6 Photos of S'more Cups
Made these for our picnic and everyone enjoyed them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and melted butter in a bowl.
- 3Use a mini muffin pan and place a small scoop of crumb mixture into each cup.
- 4Press the mixture to form a cup.
- 5Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until edges bubble and remove from oven.
- 6Break candy bar into rectangles and cut marshmallows in half.
- 7Place one piece of chocolate into each cup and top with a marshmallow.
- 8Bake for another minute or two or until the marshmallow is soft.
- 9Remove and cool.
- 10Melt the remaining candy bars and dip each s'more into the chocolate mixture.
- 11Let stand until set and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'more Cups
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g