An easy recipe for S'more cookies that everybody can love.... =] I made this recipe up.... I'm no baker, but this recipe totally rocked the socks off my family... other then the fact that they where ugly this cookie was perfect.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Make sure your butter is SOFT!
- 3Stir together sugars and butter until smooth with mixer or by hand.
- 4Add eggs to sugar butter mixture.
- 5Add vanilla.
- 6Combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- 7Add your flour mix.
- 8Add your chocolate chips; stir.
- 9Add marshmallows; stir.
- 10Drop cookies on an ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- 11Cook for 12 minutes -- Check with toothpick. It should have a small amount of cookie dough on toothpick -- allow to cool on SHEET it will further cook the cookies without burning the marshmallows.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'more Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (556 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4714.0
- Calories from Fat 2001
- Total Fat 222.4 g
- Saturated Fat 135.1 g
- Cholesterol 911.0 mg
- Sodium 5173.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 648.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 388.9 g
- Protein 51.2 g