Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
from Hersheys.com. I needed a recipe to use up camping leftovers. These are my favorites now.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs (or 12 ? whole graham crackers)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Hershey Bars
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Place graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat until blended.
- Divide dough in half and press half into the prepared pan.
- Arrange chocolate bars over dough, breaking as needed to fit.
- Spread marshmallow creme over candy bars.
- Crumble remaining half of dough over marshmallow creme and carefully press with moistened fingers to form a layer.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting.