1/1 Photo of S'more Cookie Bars
WI Cheesehead's Note:
These are a hit with the kids! Made with whole wheat flour, you can sub. regular flour, if needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar or 1 1/4 cups sucanat
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/3 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 whole graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Using 100% vegetable shortening (not oil) grease then flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, olive oil and brown sugar.
- 3Stir in vanilla, egg substitute, flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- 4Fold in marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham cracker pieces.
- 5Spread in prepared baking pan.
- 6Bake in 375 degree oven for approximately 25 minutes, or until golden brown but still a little "soft" to the touch.
- 7Cool for ten minutes, then cut into bars while they are still warm (they will get harder while cooling.)
- 8Allow to cool completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'more Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (996 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.0
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g