Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This would make the girl scouts proud! Yummmm!
Make and share this S'more Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and place into greased 13×9 baking dish
- Place graham crackers (broken in half) on top of pudding mixture with space in between each one
- Add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Spread DRY cake mix over top and place the butter by tablespoons on top of dry mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Mix slightly so there isn’t large areas of dry ingredients.
- Add marshmallows and bake for 8-10 minutes and if needed 1-2 minutes under a high broiler to brown.