Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This would make the girl scouts proud! Yummmm!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 5 ounces chocolate pudding (cook&serve)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 40 large marshmallows
- Combine milk and pudding mix and place into greased 13×9 baking dish
- Place graham crackers (broken in half) on top of pudding mixture with space in between each one
- Add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Spread DRY cake mix over top and place the butter by tablespoons on top of dry mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Mix slightly so there isn’t large areas of dry ingredients.
- Add marshmallows and bake for 8-10 minutes and if needed 1-2 minutes under a high broiler to brown.