Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This chicken recipe is easy and delicious! YUM! YUM! We love it so much I make it often! I believe this may be Indonesian, since my boyfriend got the recipe from his Dutch-Indonesian mom.
- Brown meaty chicken pieces in butter with sliced onion and minced garlic.
- Place browned chicken and onions in pressure cooker.
- Dump remaining ingredients over chicken.
- Heat on high until pressure cooker top starts to rock, then reduce heat to medium-high.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- (Can also be simmered on the stovetop.) Serve over rice with sauce.
I spotted this recipe and couldn't wait to pull out my pressure cooker again, it had been a while. The chicken was delish, will make this recipe again. Thanks for sharing