1/1 Photo of S'more Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
Peggy Lynn's Note:
This cheesecake was a runner up winner from Taste Of Home Magazine a number of years ago----all the flavor of S'mores....Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 36 squares)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (NOTE, If the mixture seems dry when making any cheesecake I add additional butter to ensure it is mo) or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
For The Filling
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
For The Toppng
- 1In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter.
- 2Press onto the bottom and 1-3/4 inches up the sides of a greased 10-inch springform pan;set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese,milk and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Add eggs; beat on low until just combined.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- 6Pour over crust.
- 7Bake at 325°F for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 8Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- 9Bake 4-6 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed.
- 10Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and shortening--this can be done in a small saucepan over low heat or in the microwave checking every thirty seconds or so-til smooth.
- 11Drizzle over marshmallows.
- 12Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 13Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool for one hour longer.
- 14Refrigerate overnight.
- 15Remove sides of pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'more Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.2
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 119.7 mg
- Sodium 333.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 46.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g