Crafty Lady 13's Note:
I found this recipe in our local newspaper. The graham crackers and marshmallows are folded into a brownie-type batter. It has the melty feel of a freshly browned marshmallow, the crunch of a graham cracker and the velvety feel of the melted chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3In a stand mixer (or handheld), cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and mix over low-medium speed just until incorporated.
- 4Add vanilla and mix over low-medium speed for another minute. Add flour mixture slowly and mix just until incorporated.
- 5By hand, fold in graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.
- 6Press into greased baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Allow the bars to cool in the fridge before serving. Store bars in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'more Brownies, Please!
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.9 mg
- Sodium 554.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g