These are definitely best warm because they are just like S'mores. Zap them in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds if they aren't warm. I skipped the tin foil step and found I really didn't need to waste the foil. I also used large marshmallows I cut into pieces with a scissor. Recipe courtesy of Very Best Baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line 13x9 inch metal baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides.
- 3Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Place 15 graham cracker halves into bottom of pan, overlapping slightly.
- 5Break remaining graham cracker halves into 1/2 inch pieces and set aside.
- 6Combine brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in medium bowl until blended.
- 7Stir in 1 cup morsels.
- 8Spread over graham crackers in pan.
- 9Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out still slightly sticky and remove from oven.
- 10Preheat broiler.
- 11Sprinkle remaining graham cracker pieces and marshmallows over warm brownies.
- 12Broil for 30 to 45 seconds or until marshmallows are light brown.
- 13Watch carefully as browning occurs very fast. A handheld kitchen butane torch can be used as well.
- 14Remove from oven to wire rack.
- 15Sprinkle immediately with remaining 1 cup morsels.
- 16Cool for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- 17Lift out foil edges to cutting board.
- 18Carefully remove foil.
- 19Cut into bars with wet knife.
- 20Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'more Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 78.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g