Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are definitely best warm because they are just like S'mores. Zap them in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds if they aren't warm. I skipped the tin foil step and found I really didn't need to waste the foil. I also used large marshmallows I cut into pieces with a scissor. Recipe courtesy of Very Best Baking.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 13x9 inch metal baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides.
- Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 15 graham cracker halves into bottom of pan, overlapping slightly.
- Break remaining graham cracker halves into 1/2 inch pieces and set aside.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in medium bowl until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels.
- Spread over graham crackers in pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out still slightly sticky and remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle remaining graham cracker pieces and marshmallows over warm brownies.
- Broil for 30 to 45 seconds or until marshmallows are light brown.
- Watch carefully as browning occurs very fast. A handheld kitchen butane torch can be used as well.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Sprinkle immediately with remaining 1 cup morsels.
- Cool for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- Lift out foil edges to cutting board.
- Carefully remove foil.
- Cut into bars with wet knife.
- Store in tightly covered container.