Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy delicious kid-pleasing dessert from Mr. Food.
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme, melted
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely crushed graham cracker
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Coat a deep-dish 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour in brownie mix and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top (while the brownie pie is still hot).
- Using a knife, spread the melting chips over the brownie like frosting.
- Drizzle with the marshmallow creme.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
- Let cool slightly, then cut into wedges and serve.