Recipe by carolinajewel
S'mores in mini muffin size. From Southern Lady Magazine Jan/Feb 2008.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
OMG!!! These are so good and rich!! I made as directed, except forgot the egg white in the crust. The crusts were a little hard and the kisses weren't ooey-gooey (just a little melty) but all tasted very good! One at a time is plenty for us, so we will have leftovers! Took to in-laws for dinner after trick-or-treating. (in WI we trick-or-treat the Sunday before Halloween).
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- 24 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 24 marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Add melted butter and egg white, stirring to combine.
- Press mixture on bottom and half way up the sides of 2 mini muffins pans.
- Bake for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, vegetable oil, egg and water; stir to combine well. Evenly divide into prepared crusts. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Press chocolate pieces, pointy side down into center of each brownie; bake for 2 minutes Remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place one marshmallow horizontally on top of each brownie. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from pans.