Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this recipe. It sounds good.
Make and share this S'More Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat corn syrup and butter to boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in Golden Grahams cereal.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Press into a buttered 9x9 pan.
- Let stand 1 hour and cut into bars.
This is the oringal recipe from Golden Grahams cereal, but we double everything for a 13x9-inch pan. Except for the marshmallow, instead of doubling to 3 cups, we increase it to 6 cups (we like our marshmallows!). With the extra marshmallows, the mixture fills a 13x9-in cake pan to the top, press into the pan with waxed paper. I like my smores best kept in the fridge, the chocolate-covered Golden Grahams have a nice crispness.
Good! Easy to make. I had to let the bars sit longer than an hour.
Yummy and quick to make! I've made the bar version of these Golden Grahams Smores snacks several times and really enjoyed these tasty little nuggets. Dangerous, though, since it's tempting to keep popping them in your mouth. I chilled a bit to get them to set up faster. These snacks don't store very well..so eat up! Thanks, Faith, for sharing the recipe!