Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is from the September 2009 of Family Circle. They are delicious I am counting the 1 hour chill time as part of the cooking time.
- 2 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup hershey's mini chocolate Hershey chocolate kiss
- 3 whole graham crackers, broken up
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and butter in a bowl until evenly moistened.
- Transfer to 9x13 x2 inch abaking pan,
- Press evenely into bottom.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Combine chocolate and butter in a glass bowl.
- Heat in microwave on High until chocolate and butter are melted.
- about 1 minute.
- Stir mixture until smooth.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl until blended.
- While beating, gradually add chocolate mixture.
- to egg mixture.
- beat until smooth.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour evenly over crust
- Bake at 350 degrees for.
- 30 minutes or until.
- center is set.
- While brownielayer is baking.
- whisk marshmellow cream and milk.
- in a small bowl untill
- well blended and smooth.
- Remove brownie from oven.
- cover with marchmallow topping.
- Spread or tilt th pan to.
- level topping and
- completely cover brownie layer.
- Sprinkle mini Kisses evenly over marshmellow.
- Scatter crumbled graham crackers over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 3 more minutes or.
- until chocolate Kisses are glossy
- and marshmallow topping is set.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut in to bars.
- remove from pan.
These S'more Bars are decadent and tasty. Both my son and my daughter enjoyed them very much. I'm not a really big fan of the regular S'more bars roasted over a fire pit, but these are definitely much better than the fire roasted type. Because they're decadent, I can't eat too much of it (which is good on the waist-line), but my kids can't get enough. Seeing that Easter is right around the corner, they will be very much enjoyed. Played it for Spring Photo Tag. Thank you "Jane from Ohio" for sharing such a nice desert!