Recipe by Gretchen,in IN.
These are very good--yet another kid pleaser.
Top Review by Susie D
I like that the recipe uses items usually in my pantry & jazzes up a packaged mix. I was pleasantly surprised by them too. I wasn't expecting the graham crust to be so successful and it really is! Do be careful to watch the marshmallows closely. They brown quickly & mine were perfect in under 5 minutes. My batch of bars were made with a plain brownie mix, but really any type of brownie mix could be used. Made for Fall '09 Pick A Chef.
- 8 -10 whole graham crackers
- 20 ounces brownie mix (any brand you like)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a greased 9x13 pan; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread carefully over graham crackers.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Until golden brown.
- Let cool.