Recipe by *Z*
This is a little different than the other smores bars I checked out, so I thought I would post it. I haven't made it yet.
Top Review by BakingGuru
This was really good and extremly easy. I made it on a whime for a bbq and it only took me a few mintues to throw together and pop in the oven. Needless to say the kids finished the whole batch. I will be making this again soon.
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in butter until crumbly.
- Press into an 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes longer or until marshmallows start to brown.
- Cool pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.