Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
A friend of mine made these for a cookout we had. They were just yummy, so I asked for the recipe!
Make and share this S'more Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler. Butter 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Break graham crackers into small pieces; discard the crumbs. Combine the graham cracker pieces, 4 cups marshmallows, and 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Heat remaining marshmallows, remaining chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over graham cracker mixture; toss well to coat.
- Firmly press mixture into prepared pan.
- Broil for 1-2 min or until marshmallows are golden. Cut into bars.
I was very happy with the turnout of this recipe! You have to work with it fairly fast so that it won't get too sticky and stiff. I have to admit I only got a nibble of it because it went so fast. Thanks for an interesting twist on the classic S'more!