Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love smores but don't always have the ability to roast marshmallows. This is a great way of cheating and still getting that s'more sensation. I found it in a holiday magazine this last christmas. Enjoy...
- 1 (9 ounce) package dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup honey graham crackers, coarsely crushed (about 2 crackers)
- Microwave chocolate in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until mostly melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread half of the chocolate onto a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
- Add toppings.
- Drizzle evenly with remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container in the fridge.
Kids loved it...! Easy enough for them to make - and it was "their creation"! :) Thanks for posting!
Huge hit!! I used milk chocolate, since that's what I make s'mores with. I was concerned that this didn't make the quantity I expected, but it was so rich that was OK. Next time, I might try to use the grahams whole and spread chocolate on top, just to keep people cleaner. Thanks for posting!
Very easy, very tasty. Added it to my goodie baskets this year.