Recipe by Member #610488
This easy to make recipe is perfect for adults who don't like messes. This recipe is from the book, Campfire Cuisine, by Robin Donovan.
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 tortillas on a grill over high heat. Top each with half the chocolate chips, marshmallows and cinnamon.
- Place the remaining 2 tortillas on top. Cook, 3-4 minutes, until the bottoms of the tortillas are lightly browned and crisp.
- Carefully flip the tortillas.
- Cook, 3-4 minutes, until tops are lightly brown and crisped. Cut into halves and serve hot.