Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy healthy smoothie. Freezing the ingredients before mixing makes it not so watery. You dont have to put in all the ingredients or that amount. You can play around with it to see what you like best. I just put them all there for ideas.
- 2 cups nonfat yogurt
- 1 frozen orange
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup cantaloupes or 1 cup honeydew melon
- 1 cup frozen watermelon
- 1 cup frozen kiwi
- 1. Peel and cut all the fruit, then freeze.
- 2. Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until desired thickness is reached.
- 3. Pour into glasses and serve.