1/1 Photo of Smoothie- Kid Style!
So cute and such an easy way to get your kiddies to eat a nutritious snack- or breakfast. Super delish on a hot summer day and a really fun way to have your kids help you "cook" in the kitchen. -Original recipe from Pillsbury Kids Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1These directions are over-simplified, for the kiddies --
- 2Using a rubber spatula, scrape out all of the yogurt from the containers into the blender.
- 3Using a liquid measuring cup, measure out the orange juice and add it to the blender.
- 4Measure out 1 cup of strawberries and add it to the blender.
- 5Peel the banana and use a table knife to cut it into chunks on a cutting board. Toss the banana into the blender.
- 6Measure out the ice and add it to the blender too.
- 7Give the mixture a gentle stir with a long wooded spoon or spatula.
- 8Put the lid on the blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- 9Pour the mixture into glasses and sprinkle the crushed Trix (or use fresh berries or mini- chocolate chips) onto the top.
- 10Use your favorite crazy straw to slurp it down!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoothie- Kid Style!
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 48.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g