1/1 Photo of Smooth Sweet Tea
I must confess I am not a sweet tea fan, but when I found this recipe I saved it to make for others who do love it. What a simple way to make a beverage most people are willing to pay for. Recipe courtesy of cookincode3 and allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle a pinch of baking soda into a 64 ounce,heat proof, glass pitcher.
- 2Pour in the boiling water and add tea bags.
- 3Cover and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove tea bags, and discard.
- 5Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- 6Pour in cold water and refrigerate until cold.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smooth Sweet Tea
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: