Recipe by AmyZoe
I must confess I am not a sweet tea fan, but when I found this recipe I saved it to make for others who do love it. What a simple way to make a beverage most people are willing to pay for. Recipe courtesy of cookincode3 and allrecipes.com.
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle a pinch of baking soda into a 64 ounce,heat proof, glass pitcher.
- Pour in the boiling water and add tea bags.
- Cover and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and discard.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Pour in cold water and refrigerate until cold.