Recipe by katherpillar
Every summer, when the family is all together we all sip the sweet berry juices in this delightful smoothie.
- 354.88 ml raspberries
- 354.88 ml blueberries
- 236.59 ml strawberry
- 59.14 ml mango
- 236.59 ml cranberry-raspberry juice
- 44.37 ml apple juice
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 4 cut strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Pour cranberry/raspberry cocktail juice and apple juice into blender.
- 2. Place strawberries & blueberries inches Blend well.
- 3. Place mangoes & raspberries inches Blend well.
- 4. Now that all the fruits are blended, add vanilla and sugar. Continue blending.
- 5. Garnish side of cup with strawberry slices. Serve cold.