Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nothing could be more simple and quick. My sister's office strikes again! Recipe so old the paper is no longer white, but a beige color.
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4-serving size)
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, Thawed
- Combine the pudding mix, sugar and the milk in a small bowl.
- Beat at lowest speed of an electric mixer until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Spread on the cake at once.
- Makes about 4 cups or enough for two 8" layers.
- NOTE: Store the frosted cake in the refrigerator.