1/1 Photo of Smooth & Creamy Vegetable Soup
Meghan Williams's Note:
A quick dinner I whipped up one evening with what was on hand - came out wonderfully! DH had 3rds! Surprisingly filling delicious meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart Trader Joe's creamy vegetable medley bisque
- 1/2 quart vegetable broth (Pacific's Organic)
- 2 large sweet onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 -2 cup spinach, chopped
- 3 -4 cups corn
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- liquid smoke
- 1Put Creamy Vegetable Medley and vegetable broth into large pot over medium heat (if it begins to boil, lower heat).
- 2Add Worcestershire and other seasonings.
- 3Chop onions and put in microwave-safe container with olive oil, cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes until soft and clear.
- 4Add onions to pot.
- 5Add broccoli, spinach, and corn to pot a little at a time letting the soup get hot again each time after adding the frozen veggies.
- 6Cover and simmer for 20 minutes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smooth & Creamy Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Trader Joe's creamy vegetable medley bisque